- Support all aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Understand the key concepts of keyword research, on-site optimization and link building techniques.
- Monitor key metrics and analyze results to provide recommendations and strategies for continued campaign improvement.
- Manage client campaigns to ensure deliverables and performance goals are met.
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news.
- No programming is required in the job role.
- Native Cantonese speaker with high level of English.
- University degree holder.
- Any relevant experience in blogging/web development is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel functions such as vlookup, pivot table, etc.
- Attentive to details and well organized.
- Patience and flexibility to handle multiple ongoing tasks.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Cooperative team player.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
Please send your cover letter, resume and expected salary to us.