About the Position
Looking to push your potential with a company committed to growth? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The Egg is looking for aspiring data analysts to join our growing team of international digital experts in the area of Performance Marketing and Paid Media.
This role is for the Regional Team specializing in digital multi-channel marketing across search, social and display across Global markets. This is an opportunity to develop in the area of data science, visualization, business intelligence and automation.
Successful candidates will have a chance to work with an innovative team on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. They will gain an advanced understanding across search and social media data such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and have the opportunity to attend trainings, workshops, and international conferences.
Seniority of position offered will be relative to experience
- 1 - 3 years experience in data science or analytics preferred but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Passion for technical problem solving, crunching numbers and finding patterns from data is a must
- Aspiration for a long-term career in visualization, data science and analytics
- Knowledge of data visualization software such as Power BI or Tableau
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL is an advantage
- Visualize ad platform and client marketing data with analytics tools such as Power BI to generate dashboards, automated reports and insights
- Apply data science techniques to monitor, analyze key metrics and scale insights to provide recommendations to global client projects
- Develop custom innovative data insights and analytical tools with existing data science and development team
- Co-ordinate development initiatives between the data team and account management teams
- Support internal marketing and client campaigns as part of training, research and development initiatives
- Assist in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiatives
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news
- Résumé (PDF)
- Expected salary and availability
- Visa status (please indicate your residency status)
- Cover letter/email
Benefits for Full-time Position Include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Gym subsidy
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.