- Support all aspects of paid media/search engine marketing campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Monitor key metrics and analyze results to provide recommendations.
- Understand the key concepts of paid search keyword research, audience targeting for social and display ads, campaign constructions, daily maintenance and optimization techniques.
- Support internal marketing campaigns if needed
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news
- 3+ years’ experience in paid media/PPC/social media/online advertising is an advantage.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, etc)
- Proficiency in managing small to medium scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Business level of spoken and written English and Japanese
- Passion for technical problem solving, crunching numbers and deriving solutions from data is a must.
- Project management experience
- Aspiration for a long-term career in digital marketing and data science
- Eager to develop consultation skills by communicating with Regional clients.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge marketing automation and/or analytical tools such as Power BI is an advantage